viernes, 29 de mayo de 2015

SMELL LIKE TEEN SPIRIT-Nirvana Cover On Guitar (With Vocals)

Smell Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana is a fantastic song that I like it and I like the album Nevermind too, I tried to do a cover with my guitar, using a backing track with voice (vocal) of Kurt Cobain. So, I hope you like my cover of smell like teen spirit Nirvana on guitar and vocals.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tXLeSitrM8

Smell Like Teen Spirit de Nirvana es una canción fantástica que me gusta y el álbum Nevermind también, traté de hacer un cover con mi guitarra, usando un backing track que traía la voz de Kurt Cobain. Con todo esto, espero que les guste mi cover de smell like teen spirit de Nirvana en guitarra y voz.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tXLeSitrM8

Nirvana
Nevermind
Smells Like Teen Spirit.
Geffen Records
(C) 1991.

Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario