domingo, 31 de mayo de 2015

AM I EVIL?-METALLICA COVER BY R0llo Guitar (ORIGINAL SONG BY DIAMOND HEAD) (With Vocals)

Hey guys !!! This is the cover of Am I Evil? I met her through the band Metallica, but the song is original by Diamond Head which are very good metal bands and sounds of each of the two versions are super great. I hope you like it.

https://youtu.be/z7XS9A_q6bs

Buenas chicos!!! Este es el cover de Am I Evil? que la conocí gracias a la banda Metallica, pero que la canción es original de Diamond Head las cuales son muy buenas bandas de metal y que los sonidos de cada unas de las versiones son super geniales. Espero que les guste.

https://youtu.be/z7XS9A_q6bs

Diamond Head
Album: Lightning to the Nations
1980

Metallica
Albúm: Garage Inc.
1998

Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario